We are looking for an entry-level Human Resources Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support for our rapidly growing organization.
The ideal candidate will have a keen ability to communicate well with both internal and external customers and produce a high volume of work with minimal mistakes. This position provides direct support to the City of Plant City community and the Human Resources department. Must bring passion, energy and drive. Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to produce high-quality communications and represent the City in a professional manner are essential.
Responsibilities include answering phones, review and maintenance of employee data; scheduling drug and background checks; responding to department calls, faxes and emails; data entry and filing; special projects. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for people and organizational development and a desire to directly impact growth of the City of Plant City.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a strong desire to learn, has passion for Human Resources, and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative City. This person must be a self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, have strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude and excitement for helping others and growing our community.
Join a GREAT TEAM and work in a beautiful environment!
• Two or more years related administrative and Human Resource experience
• High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred, or equivalent experience
• Ability to type 40 wpm
• Strong Customer Service experience
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
• Experience effectively planning and organizing work
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must be detailed-oriented
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on FPHRA